Flexibility is the word
Should you decide to work with me, flexibility is a key concept.
Quotes are fixed individually, depending on your source text (its length, the degree of technicality) and the deadline you give me.
Translations are calculated on a per-word basis.
Editing of my own translations is free.
Proofreading of translations and texts by others are charged on a per-hour basis.
Articles are charged per piece.
Transcriptions (Spanish audio, video or TV programs) are charged per audio/video minute.
Flat rates can be negotiated for big projects.
Payments can be made via wire transfer or by Transferwise or PayPal (using your credit card or paypal account).
- If you are based in the EU/Schenghen area or in China, wire transfer is the option I prefer.
- If you live outside the EU, a payment via Transferwise/PayPal might suit both of us best.
- Select the service you’re interested in.
- If you have any file, attach it for an exact word count.
- If you don’t attach a file, describe your project in as much detail as possible.
- In a short time you will receive a detailed quote, with no compromise on your side.
- If you accept the quote, you will receive your request in due time.
- Pay securely after you receive your file.
- For big projects, I may require payment in instalments.
- For more information, read my terms of business.